I have been tagged by The Jewish Side in the “Seven things I love” meme.
The way it works is simple: List the seven things you love and tag seven other bloggers.
Not being one to take things seriously, here are my 7:
- I love beer.
- I love animals. I love looking at them, petting them, feeding them, and then eating them.
- I love babies, as long as they're not ugly babies and they are laughing and/or smiling.
- I love anime and tentacles. While this is not self explanatory for everyone, those who don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest not googling it for your own sanity.
- I love making fun of stupid people. For same reason I love comedians who make fun of stupid people.
- I love not wearing clothes and that is why I love my Shabbat Robe, aka Yukata aka Kimono. If G-d would've wanted us to wear clothes, he'd gives us fur.
- I love music, with the exception of the horrible American chareidi music that kills your braincells and turns you into a slobbering braindead zombie who follows any kind of bs ban the Elders of Zion make up out of boredom.